The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
Think of all of the health benefits when we resolve to move more in our day. Our spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, academic achievement improves, we have fewer cravings, and benefit from better quality of sleep. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy new year’s resolutions.
Exam Schedule 2018
EXAMINATION RULES AND PROCEDURES JANUARY 2018
- All students must report to exam rooms 10 minutes before the scheduled time and are to remain for the duration of the exam.
- The exam period begins at 8:30 am.
- Students write one exam per day as per board policy. If you have more than one exam scheduled for ... Continue reading "Semester 1 Exams: Schedule and Procedures"
Please read our 1st edition of Green and Gold here.
School transportation service may be cancelled from time to time due to inclement weather and/or poor road conditions. Unless otherwise stated, schools will remain open when transportation services are cancelled.
The safety and well-being of our students is taken into consideration when making decisions concerning transportation service cancellation. Information regarding the cancellation of school transportation or school closures will be made available by ... Continue reading "Inclement Weather and Bus Cancellation information"
Please read our School Newsletter here.