STUDENT TIMETABLE CHANGES BY GRADE LEVEL August 28th – 30th
Students will be assisted on a first come first serve basis starting at 8:30 am through 2:00 pm on the dates below. Please follow the following steps before your visit to Guidance.
Step 1: Print the course change from the Cardinal Carter CHS website, Guidance Page.
Step 2: Select courses based on course codes and descriptions also found on this site. Links: Form Course codes
Step 3: Student will complete the form with parental signature and parent contact information and submit the form to the Guidance Office on the assigned day only. It’s advisable that parents be available for contact by phone.
Tuesday, August 28th – Grade 12 students
Wednesday, August 29th – Grade 11 students
Thursday, August 30th – Grade 9 & 10 students
Please note: Outside these dates, counsellors will not be available for course change appointments. Any changes at any time will only be considered if the student meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma Requirements
- Failure of prerequisite course
- Level changes (example: university level to college level. If space is available)
- Summer School results
- Missing a course on the timetable (grades 9, 10 and 11 cannot have a spare)
- Conflict (two or more courses in the same period)
- Grade 11/12 College and University requirements/prerequisites for post-secondary programs
Timetable requests that focus on selecting specific teachers will not be considered.