Graduation Mass – June 24th 12:20
Our chaplaincy department is organizing a special Graduation Mass for our graduates. Gr. 12 teachers will be provided with a link to the virtual Graduation Mass and will view the mass with our grade 12 students during their afternoon class on June 24th. Parents are welcome to watch the mass with their child(ren).
Graduation Ceremony- ... Continue reading "Virtual Graduation Ceremony, Virtual Graduation Mass, Grad Clap Out"
When: June 25th 8:20-3:00pm Textbook, Technology , Instruments and SEA claim returns:
● Students are required to return their textbooks from this Quadmester or ANY outstanding textbooks from this school year that have not yet been returned.
● Students are required to return technology (ie laptop or Chromebooks)
● Any students in Grades 9-11 are able to ... Continue reading "Student Textbook, Technology, Instruments and Materials Return – June 25"
Course changes for the 2021-2022 school year are not available at this time. There will be an opportunity for course changes at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year. Stay posted as this information will be communicated to students and parents. The course changes must meet one of the following criteria to be processed pending availability:
- Grade 11 and 12 Pathway changes ... Continue reading "Course Changes For The 2021-2022 School Year"
- be sincere, trustworthy, and truthful even when it is difficult
- stand by what is right and just
- be considerate of others when I speak, write and listen
Jesus, Prince of all Heavenly truths, Your Words are carved for eternity! You have commanded the virtue of honesty, It is the power against all deceptions. Direct Your ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Honesty"