Welcome to Cardinal Carter Catholic High School. We are so happy to have you join our school community. As we prepare for the 2021-2022 academic school year, it is important to select the courses you wish to take in your grade 9 year.
The decision of which course and course type to take should be taken with great care and should be an informed decision. Kindly review the attached link: “Exploring the Possibilities and myBlueprint” for information on choosing the pathway that best fits your strengths, interests, skill sets and learning styles.
Students will choose their courses online through the myBlueprint. IB students who have been accepted into the program have completed their course selection during the registration process and do not need to select their courses through myBlueprint.
Use the following checklist to assist you in the Course Selection Process:
- View the presentation prepared by the Cardinal Carter CHS Guidance department: CCCHS Course Selection Presentation This presentation will provide you with information on graduation requirements, course types, course offerings and other important information.
- Please click on the following link for information on Course Types
- Please click on the following link for Step-by-Step instructions on how to:
- Please note that clicking the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the myBlueprint course selection page indicates that students and parents/guardians have reviewed and approved the courses selected. A follow up email will be sent to parents.
- Please complete your Course Selection in myBlueprint by January 29th. Course selection will ONLY be accessible from Thursday, January 21 to Friday, January 29, 2021 to choose courses.
*In the Spring, you will have the opportunity to review your course selection during Course Verification – communication about this will be forthcoming at a later date.
We thank you for the privilege of serving you in Catholic Education and building student success together.